Based on Takayuki Yanase’s mech design and Humikane Shimada’s character design, Stylet XF-3 boasts vast improvements from the original Stylet model’s poseability and customizability.
– The kit includes a range of additional and newly redesigned parts that are not included in the original Stylet kit, including a smart gun, missiles, a large-scale gatling gun, bladed weapons, armor parts and more.
– The newly droid parts can be attached to the model’s shoulders.
– The model has a vastly improved range of movement and uses the thigh joints and skirt design from Gourai-Kai ver. 2.
– Stylet’s signature pigtail parts have been redesigned, making them easier to pose at the connection point.
– The thigh armor is connected with a double ball joint, giving it a wider range of movement.
– The kit includes three newly designed pre-painted face parts: looking left/default expression, looking forward/shouting, and a smug expression with the eyes closed.
– It is possible to recreate the original Stylet design using the parts in the kit.
– Like Gourai-Kai ver. 2, the kit includes five sets of PVC hands with ball joints.
– The back booster can be transformed into a fighter drone.
– There are two choices for the back booster, the original design and a drone design.
– The kit includes decals for the eyes and other markings.
– The PVC hands are compatible with existing weapons from the MSG and Frame Arms series.
– The 3mm connectors on the arms and feet are compatible with gear from the MSG and Frame Arms series.