The Real Grade Full Armor Unicorn Gundam is armed to the teeth with its Beam Magnum, two Hyper Bazookas, Beam Javelin, and much more, including the pair of massive propellant tanks attached to its backpack! It snaps together for ease of assembly, and is molded in color so painting isn’t necessary, although you could certainly add some paintwork to make it really stand out on your shelf. Order yours today!
- Beam Magnum
- Hyper Bazooka (x2)
- Beam Javelin
- Hand Grenade (x8)
- Grenade Launcher (x2)
- Beam Gatling Gun (x6)
- Base for propellant tanks (x2)
- Beam Saber (x2)
- Shield (x3)
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Due to joint tolerance, the elbow joints feature a wider range of articulation.
- The legs feature double-jointed knee parts for a wider range of articulation.
- Shoulder joints can be pushed forward for extra frontwards articulation.
- Hip joints can…
- Tilt upwards/downwards on each piece.
- Rotate on each thigh.
- The weapon-holding hands feature protruding tabs for gripping stability.
- Unicorn Gundam can transform between Unicorn mode and Destroy mode. (Each Shield can be transformed accordingly.)
- The kit has 3 options for the horn/antenna: 2 fixed (1 for Unicorn mode, 1 for Destroy mode) and 1 transformable.
- In Destroy mode, forearm panel/Beam Saber holders can flip for the beam saber effect parts to attach – forming the beam tonfas. These are inaccessible when the Full Armor loadout is equipped though.
- Beam Magnum can be attached to a slot on the forearm.
- Hyper Bazookas are collapsible for storage.
- Hyper Beam Javelins can be folded for storage
- Each Beam Gatling Gun pair can be attached to a Shield. Each Shield can then be attached onto the Unicorn Gundam (1 on each forearm and 1 on the backpack) as part of the Full Armor loadout.
- Unicorn Gundam can mount onto the Action Base via an adapter.